The formulations developed by AQUAPROX prevent the build-up of deposits (biological, organic, or mineral deposits) in water treatment membranes, and deterioration of them caused by oxidising agents (chlorine).
To increase the membranes’ service life, AQUAPROX developed a specific range of products to respond to the problems linked to the various types of pollution encountered.
AQUAPROX product range
|AQUAPROX RANGE||APPLICATION||FOR WHAT NEEDS?||FOR WHAT SECTORS?|
|AQUAPROX® MTN||Preventive treatments based on polymers and phosphonates adapted to all types of water.
Acid and base corrective treatments.
|Preventive • Inhibition of mineral deposits (scale etc.) • Control of biological developments||Industry
Institutional and Residential
|AQUAPROX® MTN||Microbiological development treatments.||Corrective • Scale removal from membranes • Cleaning of organic deposits|
Heat production and distribution
Heat and energy network operator.
- Delivery times too long
- Storage outsourced to a supplier’s premises
- Lack of advice and advice about reverse osmosis chains
- Cumbersome technical/economic solutions
Technical solutions applied
In addition to supplying reagents within short delivery deadlines, we offer advice and follow-up about their implementation and regarding the whole water production chain thanks to our know-how in the field of membrane techniques.
The objective of this consulting approach regarding the implementation of treatments is to optimise injection intervals and dosings.
- The AQUAPROX MTN 2950 sequestering agent, a reagent derived from our green range, which is a product that does not pose health hazards, that does not have a pictogram, and is environmentally friendly.
- Déchloration AQUAPROX MTN 9740, a reducing agent containing potassium bisulphite among other things. AQUAPROX MTN 2510, , a reducing agent based on sodium bisulphite. AQUAPROX MTN 6260 and AQUAPROX MTN 6280, acid and alkaline cleaning products providing a response to reverse osmosis unit cleaning needs..AQUAPROX MTN OX, non-oxidising biocide, which enables biofilm development to be combated
effectively during reverse osmosis units’ shut-down and restart periods
AQUAPROX reagents for reverse osmosis units are operational and completely fulfil the operational objectives set by the customer.
- Fast delivery times < 7 days
- Storage/consignment at our plant at Mée sur Seine (Seine-et-Marne)
- Optimisation of the injections and dosings
- Advice and service regarding reverse osmosis chains
- Saving of 15% to 20% on the products
- Reduction in how frequently membrane injections occur
Gains and benefits for the customer
The customer now has a comprehensive Aquaprox solution on its site: products, service and advice.
- Securing the supply chain
- Low environmental impact of the products
- Cost savings on products: accompanying non-dangerous reagents supplied.